Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Happy Life

For those of you who know me well, you know I love to travel and you may or may not be aware that I have once again had the privilege of having THE BEST JOB in the world. I am embarking on the next big journey with the company of my dreams and have decided I would like to share my experiences with others.

My story began when I was a child.  I flew back and forth between two households as an unaccompanied minor (on the airline I know call home).  The flight attendants were always so friendly and warm smiles, they always made me feel safe and secure.  I fell in love with the clouds and the wonderment of being high above everything.  I made the conscious choice after one of these flights that I was not only going to be a flight attendant but I was going to work for that company.

I have completed the 7 1/2 weeks of intense training and base orientation.  I was able to get the base that I wanted making it easier to commute back and forth between work and family.  I am starting my first trip in a few days and the suspense of being on call and not knowing where I am going yet is palpable.  I cannot wait to update you on where I get to visit! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment